Member Login

Member Login

Honor Ride Tampa - Feb 1

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Oct 2013 07:10 #59 by Forum Admin
Honor Ride Tampa - Feb 1 was created by Forum Admin
I'm reaching out to invite your club to participate in our upcoming Honor Ride Tampa on February 1st, 2014.

Honor Ride Tampa will benefit Ride 2 Recovery , a 501c3 Foundation whose mission is to improve the health and wellness of healing heroes through mental and physical rehabilitation programs that feature cycling as the core activity. The funds raised through Ride 2 Recovery programs and events support outdoor cycling programs and Spinning Recovery Labs at Military and VA locations around the US, as well as local rides for healing heroes; all of which are aimed at helping injured veterans overcome obstacles they face as part of their rehabilitation.

I would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you about how we can get the Florida Freewheelers involved and help to build awareness for the ride. I'd love to catch up via phone to see if I can come to one of your weekly rides and we can also discuss promotional discounts that we can offer to your club. Please let me know if you are available to set up a time to talk more in depth about the Honor Ride and how your club can participate.
I've attached a flyer with more information, and if you have any other questions feel free to contact me. We hope you and your club will ride and I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day,

Phil

--
Phil Jones
Marketing Manager -- Honor Rides
Ride 2 Recovery
Making a Difference in the Lives of Healing Heroes
Office: (818) 888-7091 ext. 3
Cell: 303-241-8773
Ride2Recovery.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.