Member Login

Member Login

BikeRaceInfo.com - Cycling's Memory

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Jul 2015 12:49 #169 by Forum Admin
BikeRaceInfo.com - Cycling's Memory was created by Forum Admin
Hi, My name is Bill McGann. I want to tell you about the cycling website I run, BikeRaceInfo.com , on which I have thousands of pages of cycling and racing information. For example, I have complete race results for the Tour de France going back to the first edition in 1903, as well as results for every edition of the Giro d’Italia, Paris-Roubaix, the Tour of Flanders and dozens of other events. I have thousands of photos of racers and racing, going back to cycling’s beginnings. There are dozens of cycling-related interviews, including cyclists from Fiorenzo Magni to Greg LeMond, and bicycle artisans like Cino Cinelli and Antonio Mondonico. Plus, articles on bike tech, training, cycling travel, nutrition, as well as rosters of the world’s important climbs, a glossary, and so much more. And, that’s not all. I post real-time race results and photos for races ranked 1.1 and 2.1 and higher, along with daily racing news. And, I post results for women’s races. Why am I doing this? I love cycling. After I graduated from high school, I owned and operated a bicycle shop for 12 years. Then, I built from scratch a bicycle import business, Torelli Imports, and ran it from 1981 until I retired in 2007. However, like you, I love bikes and cycling. I couldn’t stay away, so I started BikeRaceInfo.com in 2007, and it’s grown to now having a million visitors a year. I would be most appreciative if you would pass this email along to your members, and thank you for your time. If you would like more information, contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

Enjoy the road,

Bill
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.