Member Login

Member Login

Camp Boggy Creek Challenge Ride - Sept 6

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Jul 2014 13:30 #113 by Forum Admin
Camp Boggy Creek Challenge Ride - Sept 6 was created by Forum Admin
I am writing to see if I can get Florida Freewheelers involved in the Challenge ride in Lake County September 6th. I am a volunteer parent who does a lot of fundraising work with Camp Boggy Creek. I am co-chairing the challenge ride this year and will be chairing the next few years moving forward. There is a 40/60 mile ride as well as a off-road 15 mile ride through Seminole State Forest. All rides start and end at Camp Boggy Creek in Eustis. If you think Florida Freewheelers would like to be involved by having riders do the ride, having volunteers help with the ride, or even sponsor some of it there are many opportunities to do all of the above. The ride raises money to get children with serious illnesses to be able to attend camp. Rider benefits include: ride t shirt and goodie bag, showers available post ride, buffet lunch provided by Golden Corral in the air conditioned dining hall and Top fundraiser wins Discovery cove tickets

Thank you in advance for any assistance you can offer. My contact info is below:

Jennifer Tanner (Maitland)
321-356-3797 cell
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

The link regarding ride and registration: www.campboggycreek.org/challengeride

File Attachment:

Please Log in to join the conversation.