Member Login

Member Login

Team for Learning One to One Ride - July 24

• Forum Admin
  • Forum Admin's Avatar Topic Author
More
04 Mar 2015 06:40 #150 by Forum Admin
Team for Learning One to One Ride - July 24 was created by Forum Admin
My name is Catalina Valenzuela. I fundraise for Learning One to One .

Currently, we are organizing the Ride for Education on July 24 in the Colorado Rocky Mountains.

On that date, recreational cyclists will ride 122 miles to fundraise for this cause because they believe education is everyone’s responsibility. They want the new and future generations to have better possibilities to live in this world so they pledge for a high-quality, accessible education. ​

The riders will be mostly coming from South Florida and Latin America. We would love to have at least a team from your amazing community.

Do you think that it will be possible to present our event to the Florida Freewheelers to see if anyone will be interested either to organize a team or to sponsor a rider?

Any ideas, suggestions or comments will be more than welcome.

We do believe that education can be more relevant and attune with the needs of our children and society. Our missions coincide in providing opportunities for children to feel secure and to improve their academic and physical skills.

I look forward to hearing from.

Many thanks for your time.

Have a great day!

Regards,
Catalina
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in to join the conversation.