After months of monitoring the situation closely and in careful consultation with our Board of Directors, we unfortunately have made the difficult decision to cancel Safari 2021 scheduled for April 10-15.
Following increased and overwhelming concerns about the COVID-19 virus, for the second time now we have come to the conclusion that this is the only option that makes sense for all concerned. Even if we postpone the opening of registration, there are too many unknowns which make it impossible for us to plan, prepare, and guarantee the health and safety of our participants, our volunteers, our vendors, and our staff.
We are hopeful with the recent approval of vaccinations that we will not have to make this heart-wrenching decision again and that in April of 2022 we will bring our Safari family together again for an epic six days of great rides, great food, and great friends.
We are wishing everyone in Safari Nation a very safe and healthy holiday season. May your 2021 be merry and bright and a fresh beginning for us all.