Club rides resume July 1...with COVID-19 guidelines
COVID-19 Group Ride Guidelines
- If you have had fever, chills, cough, upper respiratory infection symptoms, body aches, loss of smell or taste in the last 14 days, you may not ride with the group.
- If you have had contact with any known or suspected COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days, you may not ride with the group.
- All riders MUST wear a mask to prevent droplet spread. Wearing a mask is REQUIRED at all times. No mask, no ride.
- If you have to sneeze, cough, blow your nose, etc., you must drop back and ensure that no one is in your slip stream.
- Ride side by side or more than 20 feet behind.
- There will be no physical contact (passing of water bottles, food, handshakes, hugs, etc.) between riders while on the bike, in the parking lot, or at a rest stop.
- Clean your hands before eating, touching your face, etc.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing while at rest stops.