Club rides resume July 1...with COVID-19 guidelines
COVID-19 Group Ride Guidelines
- If you have had fever, chills, cough, upper respiratory infection symptoms, body aches, loss of smell or taste in the last 14 days, you may not ride with the group.
- If you have had contact with any known or suspected COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days, you may not ride with the group.
- Wearing a mask is optional.
- If you have to sneeze, cough, blow your nose, etc., you must drop back and ensure that no one is in your slip stream.
- There will be no physical contact (passing of water bottles, food, handshakes, hugs, etc.) between riders while on the bike, in the parking lot, or at a rest stop.
- Clean your hands before eating, touching your face, etc.
- Maintain a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing while at rest stops.
- All riders must bring a mask on the ride to use at businesses, rest stops or in other public places per local ordinances. There may be exceptions for persons exercising while social distancing, but not off the bike in a public place.